Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Will you be my Valentine? Lol


Today was the day I put out some of our Valentine Decor and I love it.  I still want to add a few more things but this is a start.


Every year, my husband buys me a new Valentines Stuffed Animal.  I can not wait to see what kind he will buy me this year!  :-)









I love this quilt, I bought it from Cracker Barrel and I love it!  I have been wanting a "Valentines/Heart" quilt for a while and this fit the bill perfectly!  



Sticking with the them of Valentines Day, I took a quick picture of my son reading a new book I bought him.



This room cologne I thought was a pretty neat find as well.  It is made by Kenneth Turner and I purchased it at TJMaxx.  This scent is Rose and it smells just like roses.  Again, sticking to the Valentines Love theme.  ha!



And that's about it.  Love Valentines Day.  That also means it is my husband and mines Anniversary.  We will have been married for 19 years this year!  Holy Cow!  I was only 19 when I got married so this is almost unfathomable to me.

Hopefully we can get a nice anniversary picture of us and post it this year.

~ Sherry

No comments: