Thursday, January 16, 2014

Look at this...morning post!

I rarely post in the mornings but had a few extra moments.

It is chilly here this morning.  Bundled the kiddos up in jeans and big jackets.  Hoping that they stay warm.  I hear it is supposed to get even colder tonight though so we shall see.

Cold weather also means yet another cold sore.  I started using this new medicated lip ointment called campho-phenique.  So far, so good although it does sting when I put it on.  I'll have to post up to date on how quickly my cold sore heals.  My little experiment.  Ha!

Also, I was able to pick up these Abercrombrie shorts for my son for only $10.  I can't believe that!  





He hasn't been able to wear them yet because it's been too cold but even still we are pretty happy with them.  They were $10 on clearance at TJMaxx.

Ok now off to get ready for a job that I'm not really sure God blessed me with or satan!  Oh lord, lift my spirits.  I try to learn something from every situation. And from working at a college and dealing with what I have, I have learned that although you may possess a degree from college does not make you the sharpest person in a group of people.  Common sense, people! :-)

One more thing, here is the quilt heart blanket that I am loving for Valentines Day!  I added this Mr & Mrs pillow and it looks like we are in a honeymoon suite!  Ha!  Just what we need!  


And with that. It is now time to go and spread some sunshine!  :-)

Ok have a good day!!  :-)

No comments: