Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's a chicken kind of night

Thursday is here which means tomorrow is Friday, yay!

Today I didn't feel like I accomplished much in this world at all.  Went to work for a few hours, picked up my kiddos and here I am.  blah kind of day, doesn't help that it has been raining off and on all day.

Tonight for dinner I am making steamed broccoli and barbecue chicken.  Very healthy.  I put some minced garlic, oregano/basil combo, and garlic powder in with the broccoli and it tastes so good!  Love it!!




Otherwise, excited about tomorrow being Friday.  I have two special treats for the kids tonight.
One, Thursday nights means doughnuts from Krispy Kreme (which they have on Friday mornings for Breakfast).  I always treat myself to Iced Lattes from Dunkin Donuts on Friday mornings so I thought it would be fun to get the kiddos donuts.
And two, I am making the kids Chocolate shakes tonight.  I will post tomorrow how they turned out.  My first time making so I am eager to try.

Day 9 Instagram Jan Challenge.  A proud moment…



My son is working so hard in his class this year.  A proud moment is when he received this Terrific Kid Award last year.  He is working hard with his ESE teacher and as a mom I could not be prouder of him.  I visited his classroom a month or so ago and he was eager to answer questions in the classroom and participate so I know he is trying.   I have been Blessed immensely from God with this boy.  He is such a sweetheart and I love him dearly!  

No comments: