Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Today was a good day out getting some after christmas sales.  Went to gap and was able to pick up a red/white striped shirt that I have been eyeballing.  It was on clearance today for $14.99 (Instead of $35), yay!  That was a win!  :-)


And here is my daughter in a picture with her new sweater.  Does she not look all grown up?  Sometimes I can't believe how much older she is looking lately.


I was able to pick up this little sweater from Gap for my niece, Emma.  How cute will she look in this sweater?



Also, I had lunch at Nature's Table and it was so good!  It was a Mediterranean Chicken Wrap with Pasta.  It was so good and definitely a lot more calories than Subway but I chanced it anyway.



Quenching my thirst today with Chai tea.  Absolutely love this tea!  Yummmmmy for sure!

Last but not least, I have two mini-me's.  They love wearing their mommy's glasses.  I can not wait to get a new pair of glasses this year for sure!



Have a great day!  That's all today folks!  :-)

No comments: