Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Monday!

Whirlwind of a weekend!  Happy Monday! 

Starting this week without a job so this should be interesting to get in a daily groove. 

The Bachelor Wedding was last night, loved it!  



After watching a full episode of mainly just Catherine and Sean on The Bachelor last night, I have a new love for Catherine!  How adorable is she?! And Sean is such a hunk!  I wish them the best.  They appear to have the right ingredients for a successful marriage.  Love, Love!  :-)

Saturday was a fun day.  Both of my kiddos are on a YMCA League so we spend the mornings at a local Middle School gym. 

It was a little chilly so I was bummed but I did get to dress really cute for the game..ha!  What I wore:  (My inspiration was Shay and Shaefer ~ Pinteresttoldmetoblogspot.com and shayshull.blogspot.com)


These pictures were taken in my daughters bathroom, so it looks a little fru-fru in there (is that a word? ha!)

Saturday night we were chilling out and just watching movies.  Family Man is a hilarious movie and I just love Nicholas Cage!

Sunday morning Susan wanted to make eggs so she did an awesome job.  Here is a pic of her with her dads eggs made sunny side up.  Perfection!



Sunday night was time for some cranberry bread.  My son spotted this box in the cabinet about a week or so ago and has been begging me to make this ever since.  He is so funny! We both chowed down.



Another random pic... I had to take was of my son wearing his momma’s shoes.  He was reluctant to take the pic but I thought he was so cute! 



And one last pic of my daughter this morning before school…She looks like a little lady with this dress.  She'll be turning 13 next month so then I will be living with a teenager…ha!


I’ll have to post some pics of the kiddos playing bball.  They are both just doing a great job!  Can’t believe it.   I’ll go through some pictures this week and then post the best ones.

Make it a great one folks!  J

Sherry

No comments: