Friday, January 24, 2014

TGIF Baby!

Still reeling from the events of this week….can not believe that my boss let me go and with no explanation whatsoever…even after just giving me a raise for my job performance.  Since I have worked at Stetson I have seen some things that make me scratch my head although I do still have the utmost respect for the school as a whole.  I have to just say, God is in control and I trust in the fact that I was not meant to be there at this time.  So I am doubly thankful that today is Friday!  :-)

Ready for a weekend with some fun!    Do I have any plans?  No!  Do I have any money? Absolutely not!  But I am excited anyway, lol!  Really, just days to sleep in are what I look forward too.

Saturday morning traditions ~ On Saturdays my husband loves to make eggs and corned beef hash. I hear hash is absolutely the worst thing you can eat but I love it anyway.  I only take a very small taste of his plate because he always makes it look so good!  That's how we have been maintaining our figures…lol



Today has been all about laundry. Loads of it!  Definitely getting caught up.  My daughter was complaining this morning saying she had no clean pants so I knew it was about time I spent some time in the laundry room.  ha!

An even more fun topic ~ Dishes, for some reason I do not use my dishwasher as much others probably do.  I genuinely prefer to wash them by hand.  I feel like I can get them so much cleaner and obviously electricity wise, it's a little cheaper.


I bought this dish drying rack from Ballard Design and I love it!  The black iron scrollwork and everything.  Not only elegant to look at but also efficient!


Last but not least, had to share my kids new favorite after school treat.  A nutella and banana sandwich.  You have got to have your kids try it, mine absolutely love it!  And it's healthy!  :-)


I'm following an Instagram challenge by two of the girls that blog daily!

 Day 23 is about - Guilty Pleasure...


The exciting topics on this page is what have people coming back in droves, lol!  Just a typical day in the life of a housewife.  ha!  With that, I am out…Hope everyone has a great weekend!  :-)






No comments: