Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sherry everyday

For lack of posting on Friday thought I'd post today.  Had a wonderful church service this morning!  Absolutely loved it!  

One of the ladies blogs that I follow has a thing called Shay Everyday...I decided I want to start a Sherry everyday for 2014.  

I recently overcame a huge setback in my life , health wise.  Not only did I have a nervous breakdown at my previous employment, I actually went back there again because no one in the local community would hire me.  I have always had a reputable resume and always have excelled above and beyond at my places of employment but for some reason just have not done well in the job pool recently.  So I felt that was my only choice or be out of employment and my husband would not have been happy about that.  

So it's about me this year and I'm ready to take 2014 by storm!  :-)

Today's Sherry everyday picture!



A friend of mine just moved down here from another state and she was able to do my hair recently!  Although I love her and feel like for the most part she did a good job, my bangs are a little fried so may have to wear my hair back until they are grown out.  

What to do, what to do?!  God is love and I rest on that truth for sure!  :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love your vest and top!