Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's Friday!

Hallelujah to that!  The weekend couldn't come soon enough if you ask me.  Girl is ready for the weekend!  ha!


A friend of mine did my hair a week or so ago.  I think she did a great job!  She's starting her own business so if you're interested in getting your hair done and you live local, let me know!  :-)

Last night I had a good time with my babies and Tom.  Tom's birthday was on Wednesday but didn't celebrate it until Thursday evening.  He is the coach of a YMCA basketball team and they have practice on Wednesday nights so he wanted to celebrate his birthday by going to Tibbys on Thursday.  It's a New Orleans style restaurant.  Very good!  Go if you haven't been there already! The ramoulade sauce makes all the difference in the world.

Couple of random pics!

James did not want to eat anything! He wanted to wait until he got home to eat his mommas chocolate cake that I made for his daddys birthday. We did get him to eat some red beans and rice with sausage.

Susan wanted to see what happens when you blow powdered sugar off of a spoon, :-/  Either way, it was a mess.  They filled that plate up with powdered sugar, it was almost too much.  But the beignets were yumm!

After we got back from Tibbys me and the kiddos wanted to snuggle up and watch a movie in the bedroom.  It was so cold out and I just wanted to snuggle.  We watched Father of the Bride.  Love that movie !  One of my favorites!  :-)

 
 
Our 19th wedding anniversary is coming up and I have something in mind that I would love.  Either one would just send me to cloud nine.  



How cute are these bracelets?   Love , love!  I'll have to encourage my honey to check out my blog.  Ha!  :-)  You can locate these bracelets at Stella & Dot.  Cute, cute for sure!


I posted this at 12:44 am so it should have reflected Friday on the header but still says Thursday.  Oh well! 
With that I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Stay warm!  :-)

No comments: