Monday, January 6, 2014

Manic Monday!

Not a lot to write on a Monday but we will give it a go!

First up, how cool do these glasses look?  I think they are just the coolest!  lol  Although they are a little stronger than I would need for reading so I have to take them back and get a different pair but I am going to try and get the same style!




Today, got a little chilly didn't it?  Stepped outside and felt like I was at the ICE exhibit again in Orlando!  I was expecting to see a penguin outside..ha!

On a totally different note, I was missing the fact today that we no longer own our own home but I do really like our rental.  I think we got a great deal in a nice subdivision.  4 bedrooms and a pretty spacious home although we don't get a lot of visitors because we live a little further away than other family members.  That's a bummer!

One more quick snapshot of the kiddos goofing around before I go.  We have had a great time with the kiddos on Christmas vacation.  Will definitely miss my time with them when they go back to school tomorrow.



Before I forget, I am attempting to start making my own bead bracelets.  I am attaching a picture of a Noles (Seminoles) bracelet that I made.  My very first bracelet and I think it turned out pretty good.



I hope everyone has a great week!  :-)

No comments: