Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday

Don't have a lot on my mind today. Got the kids out the door to school this morning and feeling like I could conquer the world today!  ha!

Did you see the bachelor last night?!   They were in Seoul, Korea.  When I think about who I would like the bachelor end up with, it would be someone like Renee.  She looks like she could step into the mom role like it ain't nothin but a thing but I don't think their is an attraction, from Juan's side.  So I can not see that going very far.  The ladies I don't think would be a good fit is Kat, she is too worried about look at me, look at me.   Chelsi and Andi are just too darn cute!  They look like they would be good girlfriend, maybe wife material but could not see them as a mom.  How fun to experience this at their time life though.  I hope whoever he ends up with that it does last.  Sean and Catherine have set a pretty high standard so future bachelors better step it up!

Back to my daily life…Deep sigh….First up, washing comforters!  Yay!  Not..but they really needed to be washed.

It appears my new thing is taking pictures of the kiddos in their daily outfits…my little GQ model this morning…

These shorts are Abercrombie shorts that I purchased a week or so ago at TJMaxx for only $10!!  What a steal!

Chore Time:  The kiddos are trying to stay on top of their chores this week.  I decided I am going to give them a visual reminder for them to stay focused on the end of the week goal!  So instead of waiting until the end of the week to give them money, I started placing money in a jar so they can see it and give them that motivation they need to keep going!


Going to see the therapist today, woot, woot!  And with that I am out.. Time to start the day and put away some major laundry!

Make it a great one!  :-)

Sherry


No comments: