Friday, January 3, 2014

Feeble Friday

Please do not ask me why I titled it like that, ha!

Today has been the ending of a very low key, quiet week at home with the kiddos!  Next week, on Tuesday they go back to school.  I can't say that I am not ready to go back to work.  I have done a few things around the house but haven't felt the drive like I normally do to get in there and do any deep cleaning.

I took a few pictures around the house of daily happenings.


It was pretty chilly today out, so I was able to bring out my "Favor ain't Fair" boots today.   Whenever I wear these boots, I think of my favorite evangelical preacher preaching a sermon on "Favor ain't Fair".  I got a really good deal, price wise on these boots.


Two thumbs up to the Apple Company for the printing of these pictures.  It was as simple as importing the picture from an independent photo editing website after some minor touch ups and then ordered them directly from Apple on the computer.  The 8X10 had the wording chopped off of the top of the picture but the 4X6 and 5X7 came out perfect!  Would definitely order again! 


After receiving the pictures in the mail, I went out to Hobby Lobby and purchased this wooden frame. I was able to purchase the flowers separately and hot glue on to the frame. I think it turned out really good.


This deco tape is really popular with the kiddos nowadays.  I was able to put up my son's football picture with this cool deco tape.  My son seemed to be pretty happy with it too.  (BTW, my son is #28 for the Wolves, the blue and white jersey - he was about to make a tackle)


And that is about it.  Make it a great one folks!  :-)
I'll leave you with this...Sweet!


No comments: