Thursday, January 30, 2014

Beauty Concerns, A sign of aging ungracefully…ha!

Being a stay at home mom certainly has it’s perks on the rainy days like yesterday!  Oh my goodness, it was cold, wet and gloomy out all day and I was nice and warm inside.  Nothing is better to me on cold days than being inside a nice, cozy, warm home! 

Hoping to start venturing outside of the house next week.  Finally appears that I am getting into a groove and can not wait to start going to bible studies and maybe get in touch with some other stay at home moms too and have lunch, maybe shop.  We’ll see. 

Okay, starting to think about getting my kiddos valentines cards and crafts done.  Need to make sure I have cards for the class.   This year I got some gift bags with pencils and will buy some candies to place in each bag for James to take in.  Since he is still in Elementary school, they still do the whole card exchange thing.  Hopefully he will like the bags too. 
Of course you know boys, they just care about the candy, he could care less about the cards or the pencil. Ha!


Beauty Concern:

One of the things that I tend to worry about all the time is the size of the pores on my face.  I never had a problem with the pores until I got older.  Now they have multiplied!  So I searched a few websites online to find the best ones out there.  According to Good Housekeeping,  the following is a very good product. 


So I will have to purchase this product soon to test it’s effectiveness.  Here’s a current picture of my pores.  Hoping to take a picture everyday and post on another site so I can see the difference.


Do any other ladies out there use something that really works?  Something that may be a little less inexpensive?  Money is of the essence nowadays.

I tend to use the standard mary kay products but don't see a huge difference.  Let me say this though so as not to tarnish Mary Kay's image.  I don't have a standard regimen everyday that I follow so could be why my face tends to be dry.  Will post a month after I use everyday (morning and night).  Starting today.  A little Beauty experiment.  ha!  



What's for Dinner tonight:

Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli.

 I have mentioned this but those meals in a box are so good and so cost efficient.  My kids love them and my hubby too!  So everyone wins with this.

In lieu of Valentines Day, here a is a pic of my little guy.  Fast asleep….XOXO



Have a Happy Day!  J

No comments: