Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Visit to the Clinique counter!

Today I had a slight makeover at the clinique counter.  It was great and definitely proves to me that I need to wear foundation a lot more.  I had mentioned in a previous post that my pores were becoming more and more visible as I age and I really didn't think wearing foundation would cover it that much but it does.  So note to self, take the time and invest in some foundation!  The coverage was nice and even and did not look overdone and after the foundation was applied, my face didn't feel oily one bit.  Felt very soft and dry to the touch, which in this case, feeling dry is ok.

Here is an after picture with foundation and dry powder on.




I wish you could see it a little closer.  Unfortunately, you can't see the foundation up close.    But what you can see is even coverage and smoother looking skin. Also, apparently I have a permanent mustache.  Looks like a darker pigmentation on my upper lip which is interesting.  ha!


I thought I would post a picture of a cute, cute outfit I saw in a magazine today.  The companies name is Venus and I have never heard of the company.  I received the catalog in the mail today so thought I would take a peek.  I love this outfit and several other items in the catalog.  Definitely should check it out if you havn't already.

Although the outfit would look a lot better on someone that is about 50 pounds lighter than me, I still love it!  Perfect for spring or summer.



No comments: