Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Speechless in Volusia..ha!

Total randomness!  Life is so crazy sometimes that it just makes me laugh.  We had such a great weekend though.  Yesterday was President's day and we had the day off for a holiday.  Laid back for sure.

Here are some pics from my iPhone that I hadn't uploaded to my computer so here we go.

This was the outfit that I wore on our date for Valentine's Day.  I so wish I would have taken a picture of my sister and her date.  They went with us as well. 

Here's the bottom part of my outfit.  Picked out these polka dot tights on a whim for colder weather days and I kinda like them!  ha!

I tried the side chignon once again and I liked it!  Although I do need to something with those bangs.  

Here are the Godiva chocolates that my husband picked out for me.  I love them!

I was in desperate need of some foundation so at the Clinique counter this weekend, with any $27 purchase, there were about 5 additional items that you could receive for free.  They were all part of a bonus pack!  Loved it!  

No comments: