Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My sister

Wanted to take today to post about my sister.  Love her very much and don't know what I would do without her in my life. Not everyone understands me, like my sister does. 



When we were younger, my mother used to dress us in matching clothes and everyone thought we were twins.  We outgrew that shortly after 5th grade.  lol

I wish I didn't look so darn grumpy in this picture! 

You don't always get the opportunity to tell family members how much they mean to you.

She's always been the person that I go to as a sounding board, confidante, friend, someone who totally understands me inside and out.

I do love her very much and take heart in knowing that no matter what we will always be sisters.



No matter if we are having a good day or a bad day, that she is there and can always just call her up and talk about things that I need to get off of my mind.

  

Thank you Lord for blessing me with a sister.  The one constant thing in my life. During the storms, through the calm times, she always remains my sister. 

No comments: