Thursday, February 6, 2014

From Trash to Treasure

Here are some yardsale finds that I love!  I am a yard saler, thrift shop, goodwill shopping kinda gal.  I don't care if it used or not I can find a way to use it.

The first picture is supposed to be focusing on the chair (that I found on the side of the road)  someone was throwing it away.  It happened to match my set perfectly.  Granted, close up the fabric needs to be cleaned and the wood has a few chips missing but otherwise great find on the side of the road for free!



The next find is of a black mirror.  I purchased this mirror for only $10 at a yardsale here in our subdivision.  It is just a basic black square wooden mirror.  It matches the rest of the room perfectly though. My living and dining room both have black curtains and black accents so this fit right in.



Don't mind the picture on the floor.  Had to take it down to put up the black mirror.  
This stool I found at Goodwill. They were selling it for $8 so I just had to buy it.  I tend to use it for my lil guys to do their homework on.  I do still hope to find the other match to it!  Makes it difficult only having one stool.  A great deal though!  Definitely some good finds at the Goodwill.



No comments: