Friday, February 28, 2014

Laundry Room Makeover

Since the Laundry room is where I spend the majority of my time.  I was really thinking I was in desperate need of a laundry room makeover.  Granted, we don't have a lot of extra funds and we are renting, it has to be something that is not permanent and it has to be an economical project.

Here are a couple of pics that I found that are too cute.  Some are not practical as far as everyday but definitely nice to look at.


This is actually doable minus the chandelier of course

This would really be cute too


And here is an actual picture of my laundry room.




Obviously the laundry room could use some more efficiency and also to look a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Tossing around some different ideas.  Sometimes just one shelf can make all the difference.  Will have to think how I can make it work more efficiently.

Hoping everyone has a great Friday!  :-)


No comments: