Thursday, February 13, 2014

Busy Day

Yesterday was a busy day!  First time trying yoga ever…and I must say I quite thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely go back again.  I have now tried the step sculpting class, yoga and I love them both! Yoga is more for elongating those muscles and endurance.  Step class is the cardio I need!

Here's a pic on my way to the gym.


After the gym I was able to run several errands and get some stuff done around the house.

Made a pretty quick meal.  My husbands favorite meal is Stroganoff so I was able to pick up a box of Kraft Beef Stroganoff for dinner.



One quick pic, my daughter had her second dance of the year at her school.  This is the dress that she picked out.


She had a great time!  Sounds like they did a few dance offs and other things so she had a ball!

With that, I am out.  Time to start my day!  :-)

No comments: