Thursday, February 27, 2014

By candlelight

Lately I have been finding myself more and more with my candles lit at night.  I absolutely love candles!! I also love the candle holders.

This is one of my favorites, a pair of hands holding a flame.  This holds a votive candle.


My favorite scent of candle right now is Ocean Star, it is a new scent put out by Yankee Candles.


I try and light these candles every day.  Yankee Candles had a pretty good deal, they were selling the votive candles for a $1.  Can't beat that!  I stocked up on a few.

Also, one last thing.  I was able to find this pretty cool drying mat for the dishes.  It was at Bed, Bath & Beyond and I love it!  Not only aesthetically pleasing with a dryer rack full of  dishes but it was only $7.99, people!  Great find!



That's about it.  Off to pick up my son from school!  Hope everyone has a great day!  :-)

No comments: