Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Day

First up, had a conference with my little guys teacher this mornings. Really concerned about his grades and being promoted to third grade next year.  Sounds like although he is slightly delayed he will be moving on.

Yesterday and today have been so chilly!!!  Which called for hot chocolate!  James loved the hot chocolate with marshmallows.  


 Yummm!!!

This morning each of the kids had a valentine bag full of valentine treats.  Here's Susan with her new heart glasses and love bracelet.  


Last but not least, here is a pic of my lil guy in "red" the true valentine spirit!

Add caption


Just for total fun, I told my kids everyday this week I would wear something red in lieu of Vday!  I made it almost every day..:-)

I've decided to caption my red and white striped shirt, my "where's waldo?" shirt…totally reminds me of the guy on the life cereal.  My glasses and all.  ha!
Hope everyone is having a great Valentines Day!!!!  :-)

No comments: