Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Feels like Spring

These days it feels like Spring!  I have now adjusted to being a stay at home mom and I am really enjoying it this time around.  I have plenty to keep me busy and still have a lot of places to go and crafts to do coming up so I am excited about that.  Picked up a new yard flag!


Yesterday my sister stopped by and we spent a little time outside just chatting and visiting and we had a great time.  Got a little sun while we were lounging outside. An actual sunburn people, so early in the year.

I have the pictures in the wrong order, this was day two of the sunburn.  The pic from yesterday really shows the burn from sitting outside.



See the burn right up on the shoulder blade.  Crazy, crazy!  Would have never thought I would get a sunburn from being outside for slightly over an hour.  Geez!  

In other news, we went out looking for a house the other day and I just can't wait to buy a home again.  We looked at a 3 bdrm with a pool and now I know our next home has to have a pool. That is just a prerequisite for sure.  A pool and interior floors that have tile.  Those are a must!

Have a birthday coming up for a certain little girl, have some plans that I am going to do for her special day!  Will post plenty of pics on Friday or after.

Make it a great one today!  Jesus Loves you!  :-)

~ Sherry



No comments: