Monday, December 23, 2013

Upcoming Days….

Is anyone as exhausted as me?  Between shopping, wrapping things up at work, taking care of the kiddos and trying to keep the house somewhat sane.  I am exhausted!!  By Christmas morning I will not want to wake up!  Today was my last day at work until Jan. 2nd!  Quality time at the home front.  My husband is also working from home during this time period so that will be nice to have him home.

Tonight while my husband visited with his brother, me and my daughter are hanging out at the house.  I have my candle going and my laptop up.  I have my Sweet Tea from Wendy's and I am one happy girl!

My latest candle scent that I am loving by Yankee Candles is Red Apple Wreath.  Love, Love, love it!  Brought it home from work today and am enjoying it.


Also, one splurge item I was able to get for myself is an infinity scarf! Actually my husband bought it for me and I absolutely love this scarf!  (I'm also kinda crazy about my hair in this picture..ha!  No really, I did think it looked kinda 80's though!)


Excited to get Christmas underway and just enjoy the time off that we have been blessed with! Pfew!

I'll post pictures soon too of my kiddos and flag football that they are involved in.  YMCA Basketball starts in January so I am eager to see how that goes.

And with that I am out for today!

Merry Christmas!

~Sherry

No comments: