Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas!  And unto us a savior was born!  Thank you for the birth of Jesus that makes every single day on this earth worth living.  To know that he was born for the world to experience God's love through human flesh is amazing to me.  I will never take for granted Christ's love for me.

Today we spent the day at my mothers house with family.  We had a great time.  Here are some special pictures of the day.


This year I bought a James a new outfit for Christmas, just because.  Maybe in my mind I was thinking that I would like him to have a nice clean outfit on Christmas day without having to worry what condition it is in by the time we make it to the grandparents house.  You should have seen his face though after he opened the present, it was a look of somewhat of disappointment. ha!  He looks cute!


                                              Just arriving at my mother's house


                                               So this was a new yankee candle scent that I bought for my mother.  Careless on my part was that I did not see what scent candle it was before I purchased it.  I saw the Santa mentioned on the candle and did not realize it was the scent of a pipe!  Thank goodness my mother did not mind the smell of a smoking pipe!






Me and my precious niece Kaylee.  Love her to pieces.  Every moment with her is very special at this time as she is about to graduate high school and who knows what direction she will be going in and how often I will see her.







Susan with her new galaxy tab.  She was so excited and she wanted to share it with her cousin Colette.



                                            My sister and her friend, Johnny and Miss K!


                               My step-sister Mae and her family, very happy to see her at the house.


We rarely get a picture of just the three of us so this was really nice.


Love this picture of James and Collette.  James looks less than thrilled to be yet in another picture.  Collette is just looking more and more like a little lady everyday.  She is always wearing such fancy dresses when I see her.  

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and spend time reflecting on the joyous gift of life that God has given us today.

Merry Christmas!

~ Sherry

No comments: