Saturday, December 14, 2013

Oh the weather outside is frightful…...

What a day, we attended yet another Christmas Parade! It's tradition to attend the Orange City parade and that we did!  Here are some other quick pictures that I was able to take within the last several days. Glimpses into our daily life.  :-)


 I wanted to take this picture because Susan was given these reading glasses by my mother-in-law and I just think she looks absolutely adorable!  Mom still has her glasses from about 5 years ago and am due for a renewal prescription.


This picture was of my puffer vest that Shay always talks about on her blog (shayshull.blogspot). It was the first time that I was able to wear it this season.


 This candle has the most amazing scent!  I love it!  I burn it everyday at work and it just makes the place nice and cozy.

And below are pictures of the Orange City Christmas Parade.


I thought this car was so Sue!!  She loves Hello Kitty and would she not look the cutest in this vehicle??



Our friend, Jason Sampsell who works with the Orange City Police Dept was driving this contraption with his son, Hunter.

Susan was able to find one of her friends at the parade.  Little Miss Haley.  Glad they are in some of the same classes this year.



James kept calling this girl his girlfriend.  She was in his 1st grade class. She kept telling him "James stop saying that".  Obviously she did not agree with the statement.  ha!


Me and my kiddos.  I love these little guys and aren't they ever the camera ready kiddos?  The most beautiful faces and smiles.  Love them with all my heart!



And here's a picture of Tom. Glad he was able to be at the parade.  Don't think I could ever find a person that loves me as much as Tom.  :-)



One last picture.  Susan and James in front of the christmas tree.  Love, love, love!  XOXOXO

And that is about it today folks.  I really need to go and wrap some christmas presents because paranoia has set in that every time the kids are in the house alone, they must be going through my closet and looking at all the gifts.  So here we go to alleviate some of that!

Hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas and remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season!  :-)

1 comment: