Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Pictures

                                                           Annual Christmas Pictures


The local Walmart that we get our kiddos Christmas Pictures taken at each year has apparently closed down.  Thank goodness my husband happened to purchase a new camera for me for Christmas so it worked out perfectly.  Now I can print my own pictures out and get them developed!



It was a little chilly out this morning on the beach so we had to make the pictures quick!
After our drive to the beach, we headed over to my brother-in-laws for a prime rib dinner!  While there we took as many pictures as we could with little Emma!


                                                          One of my favorite pictures!








I thought it would be cute to have our Christmas Pictures taken in our pi's but it did not turn out the way I wanted. If we do decide to do this again in our pj's, they have to all be matching!!!  :-)

Either way, had a great day and hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

~ Sherry

No comments: