Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blessed!!

I have been so blessed!!  Early Christmas Presents... This post may sound a little shallow but I'm proud and blessed with some special people in my life.

My mother in law gave me this nice full length mirror that I love.  Gives me a way to truly check out my outfit.  



Then my dad made me this incredibly awesome table!!!  


 This was the inspiration picture...


One more thing... I got my daughters school picture retaken and it turned out very nice.  We went down to the studio and had them retaken and I was very pleased!!  


Today was the Christmas Parade, we had a great time. Will post pictures once I get them uploaded was able to upload this one:



What I wore: 

Imagine a warm day for the Christmas Parade.  Our town decided to have a parade during the day instead of at night which it has always traditionally been so the day called for shorts and short sleeve shirt.  

And that's about it today!  

God is so good!  I love my Lord and saviour Jesus, so much!!!! 




No comments: