Wednesday, December 18, 2013

She is clothed with strength and dignity….



Just some things that I am loving!

Proverbs 31:25 talks about a women's strength and dignity, she openeth her mouth with wisdom and in her tongue is the law of kindness.  vs 27.  She looketh well to the ways of her household and eateth not the bread of idleness.vs 28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also and he praiseth her.

I love this story of the virtues of a noble woman. I have been finding myself reading that verse a lot lately trying to take in each verse and remember to try and live by these verses on a daily basis.



Car deco ~ I wanted to share this new car sticker I ordered through a website online.  The site is called threehipchicks.com.  It is a monogrammed decal with chevron stripes.  I love it!  Adds a little something extra to my car.  I requested the lettering and stripes to be in grey so it would blend in to the silver paint of the car.


My latest candle scent that I am loving is the yankee candle called Christmas Cookie.  Smells just like a baked sugar cookie.  And by the end of tonight it may be completely unusable, as the wicks have almost burned down into the wax.  Love this scent!!



One last picture that I had to share was our pot of Chili. Had this tonight as leftovers as well since it has been a little bit chillier than normal.  The recipe is as follows:

4 cans kidney red beans (2 light red and 2 dark red)
2 lbs ground beef
1 bottle (32 oz) Campbells Tomato Juice
2 packets of Chili-o  seasoning

Brown the ground beef, move into the pot along with kidney beans, tomato juice and chili-o seasoning. Bring to a boil for just under 10 minutes.  Lower the temp to med and let simmer for about 15 minutes.  Serve with italian bread and butter.  Also, a dollop of sour cream can add a little extra flavor to the chili.  (my son likes ice cubes in his chili to cool down the temp when it is really hot)





And that is about it for today.  It's been a busy day so after blogging I am ready to veg.

~ Sherry

No comments: