Thursday, December 12, 2013

My daughters first dance!!

I was so excited yesterday for my daughters first dance sounded like they had a lot of fun. Will post a pic soon!

When I was younger I never attended any school dances just out of lack of friends asking although I know I would have loved to go!!  

Either way I am glad my daughter had a great time.  :-)

Christmas Time: Ho! Ho! Ho!

Here is a picture of our Christmas tree!  Loving it with the burlap this year.  I feel as though I am several years behind on the burlap, but love it regardless!!  


And here are some close ups of my favorite ornaments that we purchased this year.  


2013 family ornament.  We purchased this from an online independent retailer and we love it!


Pretty much anything with our initial on it, I love!!

I didn't decorate the tree this year with the colored balls as I usually do but used sentimental ornaments.  I am happy with it even still.  Kind of a different look this year.  Merry Christmas!!  :-)

No comments: