Thursday, November 21, 2013

Are you ready for some football?

Tomorrow we leave bright and early for the FSU game in Tallahassee!  So happy about this because we bought all kinds of FSU apparel to wear.  And of course watching the game is pretty fun too.



Tonight is lazy night for the Smiths.  It has been rainy all day so we are just hanging near the house.  

When will it not be cool to spend time with mom and clean out her purse?  My dear daughter loves to clean out my purses and find out what kind of goodies I have inside.  I remember doing the same thing with my mother's purses.


Other than that, not a lot going on today so I am going to sign out and eat some porcupine meatballs that my husband made tonight.  This is one of the favorite recipes that his mother has handed down.  


Have a great night!  :-)

And just because I love this picture, I thought I'd include it.

No comments: