Saturday, November 16, 2013

Just because...it's Saturday and we wanted to get our fashion on!

Today is such a random post.  For no other reason than I don't have a lot on my mind and fashion is something that the Smith girls always love and could use more tips on.  Tonight we wanted to get our fashion on so here we go.

(Please excuse the carpet, it shows every spot and blemish.  Mind you, I just steam cleaned the carpet about a week ago.   My future post will be how I went out and bought a new rug to cover the problem area. ugh!)


With the temps being a little lower than normal it brought about the question, how many jeans do my kiddos have that fit for winter?  Turns out Susan wears one pair of Justice Jeans over and over and they are her favorites so I though we are in desperate need of a shopping trip for Susan.  The above pants are plain old skinny jean Levi's that never go out of style.  Her canvas shoes we picked up at Goodwill for under $4.  She loves them and I am happy that she loves them for that price!  We are all winners on that one.



Aeropostale was having an amazing sale...30% off clearance so we were able to buy these jeans for Susan for under $10.  AWESOME!!



Plaid is timeless and will never go out of fashion!  Worn with some JCPenney skinny jeans.  Bought these skinny jeans at a doorbuster sale for under $15.


Here goes mom on the runway..ha!  I wanted to post a picture of these shorts because mom got a good deal.  I was able to get these nice bermuda shorts at Goodwill today for under $5. Thank you, thank you...yes I was impressed too.  I am not setting any fashion trends here but I can still be amazed at the thriftiness of the whole outfit. The shirt was a piece from Cotton On that my niece no longer wanted so I snatched that right up.  The tank was from target for $12.99 so the whole outfit was under $20.  Sweet!



This dress I just love and would love to wear it out of the house sometime.  It is a strapless dress and at the current moment, it shows a little more curves than I would want.  I wore me some spanx underneath at least for our photo shoot but really want to lose a few more pounds before I go out in public.

That's it for the fashion show.

It's a rainy night here in Florida so us girls have been cooped up at home.  My husband is with my brother watching the FSU game.  Gave us a few minutes to just be silly and dress up.  ha! 

We took the kids to see Santa!  Couldn't believe he was at the mall already and there was not a single person in line so we we were able to get pictures of the kids.  They're getting a little big to be sitting on Santa's lap but they enjoyed it.  



~  Sherry

No comments: