Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mix and Match Mama: Dinner Tonight: Beefy Cornbread Casserole


On one of the blogs that I peek in often they post recipes of every and any kind of recipe.  Well, last night I made Chili Cheese Cornbread w/ velveeta cheese.  It was one of those Kraft recipes that you have in the box and it pretty much comes with everything and you just have to buy the meat seperately. Well, this morning I peeked in mixandmatchmama's blog and what was she posting, the same exact meal I made last night.  I love it!  I just thought that was pretty awesome, great minds think alike (when it comes to food, obviously!)

Here's a link to her recipe.  I would love to try it this way as well.  Next time, I definitely shall!


Mix and Match Mama: Dinner Tonight: Beefy Cornbread Casserole: I love, love, love a good casserole!  One of my most clicked recipes is my Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole  (you people love tha...

Here's a picture of what it looked like, kinda hard to see a clear picture of it but you get the idea.  It was so good!  Tonight we are having the rest and I bought some nachos and sour cream to go with it!  Yumm!


No comments: