Thursday, November 7, 2013

Celebrating Miss K!

Tuesday was my nieces birthday!  Yay, she turned 18.  Totally not funny.  That just means I am getting older.  Last night we were able to stop over at her house and have a very informal get together with a few family members.  Amazingly enough, she didn't have any big plans for the big 18 although she is excited about going to a place called EDC on Friday to celebrate her bday!  EDC stands for Electric dance carnival.  I have no idea what it is about, I am picturing a Cirque de Soleil type atmosphere.  Can't wait to hear all about it.  I am very happy for her and hope she has an amazing time!

Here's a pic of the birthday girl and her momma.


And here's just a couple of quick pics I took last night at her house celebrating her bday!

    Good ol' Publix cake, can't ever go wrong with a Publix cake.


      Kaylee relaxing

   Susan holding Kaylee's balloon. I have never seen a balloon in the shape of the square.  We all just thought that was the coolest thing!

Kaylee with her balloon, you never get too old to stop receiving balloons!

Hey, Susan can make even holding a balloon look cool!  #lovemydaughter

How many pictures can you take of a balloon?  OMG!  Guess you could say we made the most of it. haha!

My sister Crissy, she would probably kill me for posting this picture but did not want to exclude her from the pictures!

Happy Birthday to my precious niece, I can remember the day she was born and now here we are 18 years later...deep sigh.

Make it a great one!

~ Sherry 

No comments: