Saturday, November 30, 2013

Noles beat the Gators!

Today, we hung out at my parents house to watch the FSU game vs UF.  FSU won which means my husband will be in a jovial mood, yes!

During the game, after one of the plays, Did you see the way that Jimbo Fisher turned Jameis Winston's face mask to him so he could talk to him and say, hey I'm the coach this is how it is.  Obviously, we couldn't read his lips but he was pretty firm and Jameis was respectful to him when he did that.  Jimbo probably felt like he was talking to one of his kids.  Great player and coach interaction.  I did not realize that Jameis was only a freshman!  Awesome that he will be there for several more years.





What a week!  and Weekend for that matter!  I was able to go out and catch a few sales this morning.  It feels good to go shopping for people other than myself, ya know?! :-)  Can't wait for christmas to come!  My kiddos have not asked for much this year.  My daughter has requested an ipod, rubber band bracelets and tickets to Rebounderz.
My son has requested a new xbox, wrestlers, new bball hoop.  Oh to be young again, it is always so magical when you are young.

For fear that my daughter may check my blog, I will not write what I have gotten for her or my son thus far.  Those little eyes, love them!  I am excited for her though.  I hope she likes what she gets.  She is 12 years old now, a pre-teen and it is so fun to shop her.

This is the multi-purpose table I had mentioned in a previous post that my dad is building me.  So happy with how it is turning out.  Below, is a picture of a hutch/bookshelf that he built me earlier this year.  I love it!  If you are interested in having a piece of furniture built, private message me and I can let him know.  He would welcome and love the business!!!!!




Here are some semi-black friday finds I found at what other place than Goodwill!!  Ha!  I was so happy with these purchases, every piece was just under $4.

For some reason, this picture makes my body frame look a little dis-contorted!  These were black Avia running pants with a pink stripe up the side.  Brand New, in excellent condition!!  I bought these for just under $4!!
Jones, New York khaki shorts.  $2.49!!
These shorts were definitely one of my favorites.  They are Old Navy bermuda khaki's.  I bought these for just under $4!!!!


These are reasons to definitely shop Goodwill, if you can!  Great prices and quality clothes.  It is nice that they sift through those mounds of clothes and only put out genuinely quality clothes!

I was able to get to the gym first thing this morning!  I was so happy and it feels so good to get out there on the treadmill!

Be sure to check on websites too for awesome clothing deals!  I was able to pick up these Adidas running shorts for $10 on Kohl's clearance site!
That's it today folks!  Have a great night!  :-)  Snuggle with your little ones tonight!  




No comments: