Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Flag Football

And yet another season of sports for my kiddos.  Flag Football is the sport of choice for these little ones this season.  Susan and James were both on defense tonight.


Loving this candle!  I took it to work today and it stayed lit pretty much the whole time I was in the office.  I only work part time so it was nice to have it smelling nice and cozy in there.  Love the scent!


This mug was full of chai tea that my husband brought home to me today.  Love chai tea!!


I had to post this picture. I was taking a picture of my outfit this morning (my new thing :-)) and noticed my cat in the bath tub.  That is his favorite spot while we are getting ready in the morning.  Don't know what I would do without my cat.  #lovehim


Meal Time:

Made a quick meal.  No fancy recipes tonight.  Made Rigatoni Pasta with Prego Sauce, ground beef and Bruschetta french bread (This bread was unbelievably good, It had tomatoes, cheese and onions on it...so yummm!)  Just popped it in the toaster oven.  So, so good!  


And that's all today folks!  :-)

~ Sherry

No comments: