Sunday, October 27, 2013

Recipe of the day!

~ Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich  ~. A nice lunch treat!




Ingredients:

-One step of the meal I left out.  After you have spread butter on both sides of bread, smooth sour cream over the one side and then layer with swiss cheese, Cooked chicken, ham slice, 2nd slice of swiss cheese and 2nd slice of bread (buttered on both sides).

Actual picture of sandwich...yummmm!



This was so good!  My only suggestion is, you would be better off if you only eat half of sandwich and save the other for later or give to one of your kiddos!  But to eat the whole sandwich, that was a lot.  I was so stuffed! Ideas:  Serve half of sandwich with small side salad or half of sandwich with salad and soup.

I find a lot of my recipes on Allrecipes.com.  They have such a large selection and I have never been disappointed with the recipes they have suggested.

Also, every member of the house agreed it was a success!  When even your kiddos like the meal, then you have a winner!  Enjoy!   :-)

No comments: