Thursday, October 31, 2013

Goblins.... or Ghosts? Trick or Treat!

Oh my goodness, we had the best time taking the kids trick or treating!

Here are some pictures of James and Susan over the years. Oh how the costumes have changed.


  I think 2011 might have been one of my favorites for both of them.  Superman and Spider Girl



Which leads us to this year.....


I've got some pretty silly kiddos!!  As you can see Susan wanted to be a nerd and James picked out a Skull- Lord- Ninja costume.  Yes, exactly in that order, Skull Lord Ninja.  hehe! (Sometimes the names of those costumes get me)

My sister and Kaylee came over and hung with us throughout trick or treating. We live in a subdivision where they really do it up nice.  Here's a picture of some of the neighbor kids and you can see in the background just how busy our street was starting to get so early in the evening.


For a quick treat I made this Halloween cake.  Found it on one of the other blogs I follow and it was so good!!


The kids absolutely loved this cake!!  It was a chocolate cake with marshmallow topping, m&m's, candy corn and dry roasted peanuts.  Yummmm!  Couldn't help but go back for seconds myself!

By the end of the night we were all pooped and just ready to take a nice warm bath and settle in for bed.  

Another successful Trick or Treating!!

No comments: