Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New ideas

So I have decided to post pictures of outfits that have been put together by other famous designers, or by pinterest and try to recreate the same look with clothes that I already own.  Especially as we get closer to fall.  I love the layered look, sweaters, scarves and boots for for the cooler temps.  I enjoy getting fashion tips from others so I can certainly share what is on my mind.

At this current moment though my mind is on the two extra bathrooms in our home.  Both of my kids share a bathroom and it looks like a hurricane has come through most days.  So my remedy for that is for each kid to have their own bathroom.  As a start to this project, I have ordered bath towels that have been personalized with both of my kids names.  Here is a sample of what I have ordered for Susan.  They actually came in the mail today so I am pretty happy about that.


Susan's towels are a pastel pink with white polka dots with her name monogrammed in white thread.  The picture quality is terrible, I had to take a picture of the laptop screen..  I could not find a way to import the picture.  Below is a picture of what I plan to order for James, haven't yet but plan to.




He will get the navy and white striped with white thread.  I am pretty excited about the project and hope to finish both bathrooms soon, I want to order new shower curtains and rugs so that will be a fun project.


At that is what is on my mind at the moment!  Make it a great one!  :)

Peace, Love and Happiness











No comments: