Saturday, July 14, 2012

SUYL - Master Bedroom

Show Us Your Life - Master Bedroom

Aren't Master Bedrooms fun to decorate?  I know I love decorating mine!  I think I am happy with how it is now though I would love to paint the walls, not sure which color yet.


Entering into the bedroom.  I picked up the window pane (on the dresser) at a yardsale, I jus tthought that was such a neat find.




I love my bed!  Especially the goose down comforter, talk about never wanting to wake up when I go to sleep!  This bed is the definition of comfy!




I have attempted to try and collect Shabby Chic decor for my dresser.  I love Shabby Chic!


A different view.

This is an old picture frame that I spray painted and made into a chalkboard.  It really does not have a home yet but it will soon!  I wrote on it, Beach House.  I just love the beach and love the thought of living in a beach house! 


That's about it!

No comments: