Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Living Room Pics

I had mentioned in another post about people taking pictures of their homes and posting it on their blogs.  This is something that I love because of all the decorator tips that you can pick up. 
Today, I am posting pictures of my living room, this is actually known as my prayer room and does not get half as much use as it should.


View looking across from formal dining room.  My dad actually built this dividing wall with french doors.  Originally, the home was an open floor plan from the formal living looking into the dining room.


Picture looking in from the french doors


I rarely shop at Steinmart but I found this pillow with the S on it and just had to get it, plus it was on sale.


I have always loved the picture of the man and woman dancing on the beach.




Unfortunately, the pillows are covering a few boxes of "stuff".  Normally there would be books on the bottom shelf.  My nick nack shelf


My husband actually built this curio cabinet for my birthday one year.  I love it, it will always be a family treasure.


This is the backside of the french doors.  Although not all the way finished, I love this color yellow.  I would love to paint the whole room this color.

Okay, well that about covers my living room.  I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: