Thursday, July 5, 2012

Swimming and Bowling

Blue Springs was the place to be today!  We saw 2 manatees and the water was ideal swimming temperature.  At first I thought it would be too cold to even think about swimming but it turned out to be okay. 
Susan was able to swim with the manatees.  They swam right under her, now how totally cool is that?  A memory she will definitely always have.
James was a little more reluctant to venture out into the water though he did finally find his fins and took off into the water.  Of course momme had to watch him like a hawk.  At no point in this water could he touch the ground so I had my eye on him the whole time.  Talk about scare a momma to death (but really he was fine, I was the one freaking out..haha! )



This was a pretty cool statue of a manatee, It was made of tiny peices of tile glued together, a mosaic manatee..unique!

It took no time at all for Sue to jump in that water and she had a great time!


Beautiful day on the river!


Aunt Crissy and James waiting to go in the water.


Earlier in the day, we were able to take the kids to the bowling alley. The local bowling alley has had such a great deal during the summer. The kids can bowl 2 games free. The only thing we have to purchase is the shoes, so that is kind of fun. I took some pictures of them this morning. My little ones are growing up way too fast!




I was so happy for James, he never wins the games when he plays so I was ecstatic this morning that he could experience a win!


This was his happy dance..haha!


Sue won the second game!


She wanted me to take a picture of her bowling stance!


No comments: