Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Go Wolves!



July brings it with days of Football Conditioning Camp to prepare for the Fall. Unfortunately, my little guy has already experienced a pulled muscle from the practices. Though this is a great time for him to meet all the players and gain some valuable practice time. I'm excited to see how he is going to do this year, as it will be his 3rd year in Tiney Mites! Which means he is the big guy on the team.

In anticipation of football season, I have purchased a new mommy bag!  I love mommy bags because I pack them for all the events with different things that the kids may need..band-aids, sunblock, chapstick, wipes, pretty much anything that you can think of should an emergency arise.  The tote that I have purchased is from thirty one.  I love this company because it is based off of Proverbs 31, this scripture is about a Godly woman.  Here is the basis of the scripture, A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. 

Here is a picture of the tote. The tote will actually come in Navy Blue and will say "Smith Family" on it in white trim.



That's about it today!

No comments: