Thursday, July 12, 2012

SUYL - Bathrooms (Guest and Master)

On one of the websites that I follow, Kellys Korner, they are featuring different rooms throughout the house. They call it SUYL (Show Us Your Life),  I have been a tad bit behind on this so I am slowly trying to catch up.
Today, the focus is on bathrooms. 

The first picture is the Guest bathroom, also known as the kids bathroom.


This bathroom was initially designed to be both Finding Nemo and Frogs theme.  It has been this theme for about 6 years now so I probably need to do a little updating.  

 

Some fun appliqués above the bathtub.



This bathroom is very minimal and so kid friendly.  I just love it!

And below are pictures of the Master Bathroom.  Although not a lot to rant and rave about, thought I would take pictures even still.  




It is a very eclectic bathroom, not a specific theme going on here.  My original idea was spa bath/retreat.  Okay, well enjoy!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I like both of these bathrooms.

Can you tell I'm behind on reading the SUYL posts? And I'm nosy enough to want to read every single one?!?!