Thursday, May 1, 2014

Random happenings

Here are just a few pics of things going on.  Summer is almost here which means I am trying to think of some fun things for me and the kids to do over the 2 1/2 month break.

But in the meantime, here are some pics.

This is Susan feeding a sandhill crane in our front yard.  I came home and the sandhill crane was almost in our house, it was right at our front door.  Susan asked if she could get some bread and feed it.  It appeared to like bread. 

We watched the movie, The Nut Job the other day so when I passed a fence post with a squirrel sitting at the top of it, I had to take a picture.  Imagine what goes on in the minds of those squirrels. ha!

And last but not least, a pic of my little guy at Dewey Boster park the other day.  Had a good time playing on the playground and getting some fresh air.

No comments: