Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Recap

Hard to put into words the fun that we had yesterday at my sisters house.  Brought up a flood of memories from a lot of things, missing my old house, missing our old pool that we hosted so many pool parties before at.  We had an all around great time.

Thinking of my dad today on Memorial Day.  May he rest in peace.



Lately, I have been finding myself questioning what is to come of the latter part of my life.  What plans does God have in store for me.  I feel like I have had a pretty good life up until now, not very productive in the education background but feel like i have excelled at all my previous places of employment.  I don't like to just sit around on a job and wait for things to happen, I like to continuously make sure that I am busy and making a difference. My kids are healthy and happy.

I wish I could say that my time here at home being a SAHM is something that I can be assured of doing forever. But when you have a husband who is not comfortable with it and feels resentful towards me because I do stay at home, it makes it a little more difficult to feel at ease with everything.

So here we are, today will be spent filling out employment applications, ha!  :)

Back to the Memorial Day pics!  lol








No comments: