Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My little ray of sunshine

My previous post was about my daughter so today has got to be about my son.  This little boy makes me smile bigger than any other kid I've ever seen.  

He loves his momma like it ain't nobody's business.  He opens doors for me, picks flowers for me just an all around helper.  I have learned that he still has a lot of areas that need work but we are getting there.  
He is my little angel, James Michael.  

This is what my son loves to do.  All day if he could.


The sweetest smile!



His new haircut!  And he combed his hair himself.  (He rarely ever styles his hair so this was good)


So true!  We've had to work on some areas to really break James of his thinking on some things.  He would love to just get his way.
Just last night he threw an absolute fit because he wanted to sleep in his mothers bed.  I told him no and he stood and cried for a good 10 minutes in my room.  Yes, he's 10 but he also shares a room with his sister (at his dad's house) so there is that constant companionship.  He's never completely alone at night.  
An area that we are still working on for sure.  
He is such a sweet boy!!  And he is all mine!!!  

He loves his daddy too, that is for sure!

No comments: