Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day fun!

I had such a great time on Mother's Day!  To be a mom is such an honor.  Such a huge task and blessing to bring up kids and lead them up in not only a Godly way but instructional way too.  I pray that God can help me to show love and lots of guidance.  Lord knows I have had some low points of being a mom and knowing that I have messed up and not as patient as I should be but God is also showing me, I am human and he doesn't expect perfection.


Tulips for days!  Can't wait to plant these in the yard.


My husband also got me a chocolate covered strawberries from edible arrangements. So yummy!  I will say though, my son ate most of the strawberries.  The strawberries were very moist and the chocolate was melt in your mouth.



My daughter wrote a nice poem.  Her thoughts were nicely organized and communicated in such a touching way. Although she did have some spelling errors that really hit an OCD nerve.  I had to let that go and focus on what she wrote.  I am a stickler when it comes to spelling (so hopefully there are no grammatical errors here).  But the time, love and energy she put into it was felt through the letter!  If she focused her creativity on writing, she could definitely go somewhere with it.


James made me a clay type piece of art.  He called it a sun god.  The very though counts that he made it and he is only 10.  I don't care what it is, it is going in the curio.  Although I think the paint colors are very creative.

And then we headed over to Daytona Lagoon and had a great time.






You never know what tomorrow will bring so treasure every day.  And be sure not to lose yourself in the midst of the day.  The enemy looks around to see who he can devour and destroy.  Stand Guard Always!  And pray hard.

On my last note, I had to post this cute pic of a mom and her son. There is just something about a momma and her son.  No question ever at any time of day, any day of the week, He loves his momma.  This picture I thought was cute and makes me sob thinking about it.


So true!

No comments: