Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FSU Spring Game

What a fun time we had on Saturday at the annual Spring Garnet and Gold game.  It not usually as large of a turn out as it during an actual in season game but still worth the trip up there to see it.  

I told my husband, that I get a little star struck when I see the players!  So incredibly awesome and what a future is in store for these college kids.




On every trip, I still find it necessary to take a picture of the headrest in the car.  Kinda visualizing that I am in the car on the way to Tally!  

  

Love to take pictures of all the FSU outfits while I am there.  ha!  :)

James at the FSU store right there at the stadium


We were able to get a seat on the first row of the 30 yard line.  Awesome seat!


Took some pictures of the FSU cheerleaders/dancers.  They looked so pretty!  





I am so bad about taking pictures of the final score. I think my husband said it was 27-7.  :/

Either way, we had a great time and can not wait to go again next year!  


No comments: