Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

This Easter was so fun!  We had a small turnout but still fun nonetheless!

Here are a few pics!

This may seem somewhat narcissistic or selfish but I honestly forgot to take a family pic of all of us before church.  I did happen to take this selfie though before I changed.  I have only worn this dress once and I really like it.  (This pic was in my daughters bathroom so please excuse the mess!)


Here a few more pics of the food, family, and Easter decor.  Missed having my mom and dad there but we still had a fun time.













This artwork the kids drew I will cherish forever and ever!  They each have a memory box and I'll be sure to put this in both of their boxes.

What a fun day and of course the real reason for the day, was Christ's resurrection.  He was laid to rest on Good Friday but rose again.  No grave could keep him down.  I love that story and the whole bible and it what it is about.  God's bible has so many love stories.  I personally need to read it more and more faithfully.

Well, hope you all enjoyed your Easter!

James and Susan say:  Happy Easter!



Here are a few more pics of the kids coloring easter eggs.







No comments: