Friday, April 4, 2014

Daily Devotion

Happy Friday!

Today is my most favorite day of the week!  :-)

I also wanted to share my daily bible verse.

"God began doing  good work in you, and I am sure he will continue it until it is finished when Jesus Christ comes again".  Philippians 1:6


What this means to me:

God always has the best intentions for us.  He can change our thoughts, allow us to see things that we would not normally be able to see on our own.  He will continue to make us into his own image until Jesus Christ returns.


That is so encouraging because this girl needs that constant direction from God, the father.  The all knowing, omnipotent.

Stay encouraged in God's word everyday by reading the bible, praying and seeking out a personal relationship with God.  It is well worth it and it has eternal rewards!  :)

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!


And stay hydrated!  lol  So important to drink those 8 glass of water daily!

With that I am out!  :)

No comments: