Monday, June 23, 2014

It's a really hot summer so far...

...that is, if u are outside and at the beach!  The days have been beautiful but hotttt!

Posting a few pics of my rambunctious son and the daily quest to keep him entertained.  Summers are all about fun! 

My daughter has been at her grandmothers house so not as many pics  of my daughter, Susan.  


Splash pads are always a sure quick way to cool off. 


Afterwards, we skipped over across the street to a new favorite in town, a Sno cone shop!  Perfect location!


Made some yummy French toast for James.  He loved it ( and I kinda did too!)

Here are some pics of the beach yesterday.  This first picture is underneath the pier.  I am sooo going to use this picture to snap some quick pics of my kiddos.  Maybe peeking out from behind the pillars.  


Random picture of the birds.  


My view from my chair.  Sun bathing!  Ha!  :-)


And that's about it for now.  

Keepin' it real in sunny Florida!!  :-)

No comments: